- NZ three strikes bill receives unanimous support
- Further reaching effects of Comcast ruling on FCC
- Canada again tops US piracy watch list
- Universal wants more limits on safe harbors in wake of Veoh ruling
- Indian trade official says ACTA is out of synch with TRIPS
- Ofcom moving ahead with DEAct letters regime
This is news cast 209, an episode of The Command Line Podcast.
This week’s security alerts are researchers build an 8K smart phone botnet and share their motivations for doing so and some findings and a serious Apache exploit is discovered.
In this week’s news theoretical breakthrough for quantum crypto, Apple iPhone developer agreement comes to light leading to my own moment of principle where I’ve decided once my iPod Touch is worn out I will be buying an Android based PMP, the value of BASIC as a first language, and improving the bandwidth of quantum memory.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Major ACTA leak includes civil enforcement chapter
- New ACTA leak shows resistance to DMCA+ DRM measures
- Google Go gaining some traction with developers
- Defendant prevails in dancing tot infringement case
- Details on why China’s attack on Google, others may be unstoppable
- Details of debate over the DEB, latest amendments
- DEB amendment would grant power to block sites with infringing content
- Tenenbaum defense attorney has to pay labels
- First public hearing on the special 301 watch list