This time, I chat about some recent news stories that caught my attention, including:
- Google Just Open Sourced TensorFlow, Its Artificial Intelligence Engine
- Microsoft open sources its machine learning toolkit
- DOJ won’t help FCC fight state laws that harm municipal broadband
- Supreme Court declines to decide whether you need a warrant to get cell site data
- Sorry, MPAA, Court Rejects Your Plan For A Secret SOPA At The ITC
- Beware of ads that use inaudible sound to link your phone, TV, tablet, and PC
- Did the FBI pay Carnegie Mellon $1 million to identify and attack Tor users?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.