This is an episode of The Command Line Podcast.
I will be attending SCALE in the latter half of next month if anyone else planning to be there wants to meet up.
This time, I chat about some recent news stories that caught my attention, including:
- Microsoft to Open Source A Key Piece of Its Web Browser
- The Seriously Wacky Way Cosmologists Say We Could Encrypt Data
- A New Deal for Broadband Access Will Be A Key Issue in 2016
- A great, low-tech hack for teaching high-tech skills
- The End of Internet Advertising as We’ve Known It
- SHA-1 cutoff could block millions of users from encrypted websites
- France looking at banning Tor, blocking public Wi-Fi
- France says ‘non’ to Wi-Fi and Tor restrictions after terror attack
- Firefox OS smartphones are dead
- Mozilla Open Source Support: First Awards Made
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.