This time, I chat about some recent news stories that caught my attention, including:
- The NSA’s Bulk Collection Of Phone Records Ended Saturday. Long Live The Bulk Collection Of Phone Records!
- Senate bill adds new fuel to NSA debate
- The National Security Letter spy tool has been uncloaked, and it’s bad
- Net neutrality goes on trial
- Towns want Verizon investigated for abandoning networks through neglect
- Open Insulin Project Could Help Save Thousands Of Lives And Billions Of Dollars
- Let’s Encrypt Enters Public Beta
- Find a Security Vulnerability, Get a Reward: Announcing EFF’s Security Vulnerability Disclosure Program
- Mozilla Is Flailing When the Internet Needs It the Most
- Thunderbird “a tax” on Firefox development, and Mozilla wants to drop it
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.