These links are actually from yesterday. I am struggling to catch up as the last couple of days at work have been rather busy. By the end of the week, if I am not caught up, I may need to declare bankruptcy on my feeds and start fresh in on Monday.
- Mozilla looks to launch a new mobile OS based around its web technologies, Ars Technica
- First use of one time pads dates back further than thought, to the telegraph, The Register
- Scientists discover the tipping point for ideas, ScienceBlog via Slashdot
- New court ruling further diminishes the scope of public domain, Public Knowledge
- Humble Bundle launches its 3rd pay-what-you-will video game offer, ReadWriteWeb
- How algorithms shape our world, TED talk via BoingBoing
- China mandates Wi-Fi hotspot traffic monitoring, Slashdot