I am posting another quick catch up, from yesterday’s persual of my usual feeds. I am still battling a cold and de-compressing from a great but very compressed and hectic trip this past week.
- Chaos Computer Club releases schedule for Summer camp, The H Security
- The singularity is far, a neuroscientist’s view, BoingBoing
- Anonymous shifts focus to big oil, Monsanto, threatpost
- App uses facial profiling to help law enforcement identify suspects, Slashdot
- Mozilla’s BrowserID offers an alternative to OpenID, The H Open
- Open Radeon driver runs at 60-70% speed of proprietary driver, Phoronix via Slashdot