Today was a long but very fruitful day. I’ll be in New York another half day tomorrow before returning to DC.
- Matt Blaze’s analysis 2010 US Wiretap Report, Exhaustive Search via BoingBoing
- Tomorrow’s transistors built atom-by-atom, Technology Review
- The hidden evil of the microtransaction, #AltDevBlogADay via Slashdot
- Mobile “pinging” claim raises legal questions, BBC
- NSF funds mind-machine interface center, ScienceBlog via Slashdot
- Soft memory device opens door to new biocompatible electronics, NCSU via Slashdot
- Study finds search engines alter how memory works, Wired Science