I’m in New York through Friday for work but also managing to squeeze in opportunities to catch up with some friends and acquaintances in the area. Travel, work and an excellent evening out have only left time for a quick catch up post.
- Study finds 12.5% of companies violating own do-not-track policies, Ars Technica
- Interview with the new US register of copyrights, Ars Technica
- Computer teaches itself English so it can play Civilization, io9
- Robot film festival hits New York, Slashdot
- How WiGig will offer 7Gbps speeds, Ars Technica
- W3C chastises Apple on HTML5 patenting, Slashdot
- Republican probes smart phone security in wake of British hacking scandal, Hillicon Valley at The Hill