Hopefully this is the last link dump in a while. I know I don’t always manage to add much more than bare referral in my daily blogging but when I’m on the road, I am lucky to find time to do even that. I’m about an hour outside of DC fighting the horrible juddering and shaking of the really quite crummy tracks here in the US. I’ll try to find some time to pull together and post a few thoughts on PDF 2011 tomorrow or later in the week.
- No 4G tethering apps for Verizon phones, Ars Technica
- National Academies makes all 4K+ PDF books free to download, NAP via Groklaw NewsPicks
- Latest advance in spasers paves the way for itty-bitty lasers, Ars Technica
- Has iTunes been hacked?, Slashdot
- New tool shows would-be emails if your Gmail is swamped, NetworkWorld via Slashdot
- Internet Archive launches physical archive, Internet Archive via BoingBoing
- iOS 5 has already been jailbroken, ReadWriteWeb