Google Reader appears to have gotten over the issues it was experiencing last night. That combined with attending 3D/DC yesterday afternoon conspired to leave no time for anything more than a link dump derived from what little time I had to peruse my feeds yesterday.
- Call for an open wireless movement, EFF
- App-specific processors to fight dark silicon, improve battery life, Technology Review
- Building 8-bit computers by hand, BBC
- Department of Justice’s long oversight of Microsoft to end, Ars Technica
- Dutch traffic cops use data from TomTom GPS’s to nail speeders, Ars Technica
- TomTom apologizes to customers for selling driving data to cops, ReadWriteWeb
- Inside Google’s secret employee hackerspace, Slashdot