Apologies for the second day of just links. I was in a rush to get to the local CopyNight here in DC last night. I took a sick day from work today to try to final get over this cold and have been trying to keep blogging to a minimum, too, in order to maximize my rest.
Thankfully, tonight’s podcast is an interview I recorded last week so will got out with minimum effort as scheduled.
- Water may unlock a graphene based transistor , io9
- Judge blocks over broad child protection law in Massachusetts, Ars Technica
- Mozilla’s response to Firesheep, further urging to use SSL more broadly, Mozilla Security Blog
- B&N caught deleting customer’s files, blames user, Techdirt
- Mozilla delays Firefox 4 until early 2011, The Register