Day two of my trip and the main event, the Cassandra Summit, was excellent. Jet lag and tromping around San Francisco on foot this evening have wiped me out. The hotel WiFi has also decided not to cooperate, slowing down and acting generally very flakey.
Tomorrow I’ll be in training all day and then catching the red eye home. Not sure if or when I’ll be able to blog, so if you don’t even seen a list of links, you’ll know why and I’ll be back Thursday.
- Linux Foundation launches new open source license compliance program
- Google secret privacy document leaked
- KDE 4.5 released
- Senate approves bill with placeholder name
- Changing graphene’s conductance with a magnetic field
- VideoLAN announces library to potentially play back encrypted Bluray