- WikiLeaks site in disrepair?
This Wired article by Ryan Singel is little better than a litany of breakages on the site. Despite the lurid lede, he doesn’t indulge in much speculation and actually concludes that a bump up in fund raising may be all that is needed to set things to rights.
- WikiLeaks’ response to Wired
Posted via Twitter but lacking any more detailed explanation. The short message was that the site is being upgraded to deal with growth. The only link is to their support page. A more detailed blog post would have gone further.
- What to expect in Firefox 4
Glyn Moody has some tantalizing details at Open Enterprise based on a discussion with one of the Mozilla folks. Confirms my recollection of performance, new features like Electrolysis, and an additional category, annoyances. Now I am jonesing for that beta that is almost but still not ready.
- Automated language deciphering by AI
- EU consider strong interoperability law for most technology makers
- IBM adopts Firefox as its default browser