- Malware blocks booting, The H Security: News and Features
- Oracle accidentally release MySQL DoS proof of concept, The H Security: News and Features
- New Mac Malware, SabPub, Used In Targeted Attacks, threatpost
- The Cybercrime Wave That Wasn’t, NYTimes.com via Slashdot
- ZeroBin provides an encrypted alternative to Pastebin, The H Open Source: News and Features
- Google Warns 20,000 Webmasters About ‘Weird Redirects’, threatpost
- Warning: Fake Instagram app on Android is malware, ZDNet
- Schneier on Security: Password Security at Linode, www.schneier.com
- Spoiler alert: Your TV will be hacked, InfoWorld Security Central via Slashdot
- Oracle Patches 88 Vulnerabilities, Including Some that Allow Remote Exploits Without Authentication, threatpost
- Trojan sneaks into hotel, slurps guests’ credit card data • The Register, The Register
- Major OpenSSL Security Issue Found (and Fixed), Slashdot
- Mac OS X invulnerability to malware is a myth, says security firm, Ars Technica
- New version of OpenSSL closes security holes in ASN1 parser, The H Security: News and Features
- Accountability – Not Code Quality- Makes iOS Safer Than Android, threatpost
- If You Have a Smart Phone, Anyone Can Now Track Your Every Move, Technology Review
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.