- Linux Tycoon game simulates making your own Linux distro, Boing Boing
- A privacy manifesto in code: What if your emails never went to Gmail and Twitter couldn’t see your Tweets?, Technology at The Atlantic
- Minecraft maker reveals new ‘hard science-fiction’ game, BBC News
- Extreme pressure could force hydrogen into a high-temperature superconductor, Ars Technica
- A one-line software patent – and a fix, Light Blue Touchpaper via Groklaw NewsPicks
- Google unveils “Project Glass,” augmented reality glasses, Ars Technica
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.