- Satellite-jamming becoming a big problem in the Middle East and North Africa, Ars Technica
- Quasiparticles won’t bring us an easy quantum computing nirvana, Ars Technica
- Red Hat becomes open source’s first $1 billion baby, Wired Enterprise at Wired.com
- Sony Taking Down PSP Titles In Response To Vita Hackers, Slashdot
- Microsoft Releases ASP.NET MVC Under the Apache License, Slashdot
- Got a Profitable Flash-Based Videogame? Adobe Wants a Cut, Webmonkey at Wired.com
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.