- Pioneering in reasoning under uncertainty wins Turing Award, Shtetl-Optimized
- A Turing Award for helping make computers smarter, NYTimes.com
- Immoral tech? IT vendors refuse to bid on Pakistan censorship scheme, Ars Technica
- Copyright Math: a quantitative reasoning master class by Rob Reid (video), Ars Technica
- Boffins render fibre obsolete, The Register
- Berkeley HTML5 timeline tool can show a day, or the lifetime of the universe, Slashdot
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.