- ARM wants to put the Internet in your umbrella, Wired Enterprise at Wired.com
- Laser erasers gently remove ink from paper, Technology Review
- Study confirms the government produces the buggiest software, Forbes via Slashdot
- FBI, stumped by pimp’s Android pattern lock, serves warrant on Google, Ars Technica
- Project Barcelona to see BBC open archive for downloads, BBC News
- Bipartisan bill for crowdfunded investments in senate, MAKE
- A sign of the times: Encyclopaedia Britannica to end its print run, Technology at The Atlantic
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.