- Supreme Court holds warrantless GPS tracking unconstitutional, Ars Technica
- United States v. Jones is a Near-Optimal Result, Freedom to Tinker
- Why the Jones Supreme Court Ruling on GPS Tracking Is Worse Than It Sounds – Rebecca J. Rosen, Technology at The Atlantic
- New single from activist rapper, Dan Bull, on shutdown of MegaUpload, Dan Bull
- Tabletop computer knows you by your shoes, Technology Review
- Firefox goes 2-digit, time to check your UA sniffing scripts, Mozilla Hacks
- Startup Makes ‘Wireless Router for the Brain’, Technology Review
- Mobilizing the Public Against Censorship, 1765 and 2012, Technology at The Atlantic
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.