- Righthaven.com Domain Auction Has Begun, Techdirt
- Conservatives lining up in opposition to SOPA, Ars Technica
- Copyright office seeks to make it more difficult to retain DMCA safe harbors, Techdirt
- 2011: The year intellectual property trumped civil liberties, Threat Level at Wired.com
- Unlock bootloader, HTCdev via Slashdot
- Wikipedia To Dump GoDaddy Over SOPA, Slashdot
- EFF appeal win reopens NSA dragnet spying case, The Register
- Warrantless wiretapping decisions issued by ninth circuit court, Slashdot
- Candidates starting to turn SOPA into a campaign issue: Karen Kwiatkowski goes after Bob Goodlatte, Techdirt
- Righthaven files emergency motion to try to keep its assets, Techdirt
- Actual damages for 1 download = cost of a 1 license, Slashdot
- MAME running in Chrome, Slashdot
- What could have been entering the public domain on January 1, 2012?, www.law.duke.edu via BoingBoing
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.