- Stolen government certificate used to sign malware, threatpost
- Apple fixes iTunes man-in-the-middle attack, Zero Day at ZDNet
- Valve says credit card data taken in Steam hack, The Register
- Mac OS X sandbox hole uncovered, threatpost
- Inside the Duqu source code, TechWorld via Slashdot
- Free Android malware scanners found to be worse than useless, The Register
- Researchers crack and subvert Siri protocol, threatpost
- Tor enabled browser for iPad, easy Tor node images for EC2, Slashdot
- Joomla! updates close security holes, The H Open
- New flaw in BIND causing server crashes, threatpost
- BIND denial of service bug patched, The Register
- Unknown network event causing BIND 9 DNS server crashes, The H Security
- Protection against future “DigiNotars”, The H Security
- Chrome 15 update fixes high-risk vulnerability, The H Security
- Was US water utility hacked last week?, InSecurity Complex at cnet
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.