- Google warning Gmail users on spying from China, Slashdot
- Twitter hit by another worm, The Register
- Potentially crippling vulnerability identified in Zeus botnet, The Register
- More on Stuxnet infections at Iranian nuclear facilities, Ars Technica
- Stuxnet can re-infect PCs even after disinfection, The Register
- New clues about the origin of Stuxnet, Zero Day
- Attack on LinkedIn using fake contact requests, Slashdot
- Microsoft ships emergency patch for ASP.NET vulnerability, Zero Day
- Spamhaus debuts whitelist service, The Register
- Largest simulated cyber attack to date, Slashdot
- Critical security patches in PDF Reader, Zero Day
- Pirate Bay user database exploited by spammers, TorrentFreak
- Exploits propagated via social media increase, Slashdot
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.