- Apple ranks first in security bug count
- Does Microsoft’s shared source program pose a risk when it includes China, Russia?
- Facebook for hackers shut down in Pakistan
- New version of Zeus malware kit targets banking credentials
- Oracle patches almost 5 dozen security holes
- Confusion clouds real malware threat
- Zero day reported to Microsoft by Googler fixed in 33 days
- Why you should always set a PIN for phone service voice mail
- 25,000 PCs attacked with latest Windows zero day flaw
- Experts warn of new Windows shortcut flaw
- Mozilla refreshes its security bug bounty program
- Windows token kidnapping flaw
- DNS root zone cryptographically signed but just another step along the way to securing DNS
- Intentionally woefully non-secure Linux distro
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.