- New OAuth 2.0 draft released
- TPB goes down in face of latest legal threat
- Google faces US, German regulators over WiFi data collection
- Google also faces criminal action in Germany
- And a civil suit in Oregon here in the US
- Challenge to existing Australian net censorship
- Judge orders schools to notify families of webcam photos taken
- Software used for school webcam spying contains massive security hole
- A chance to act on ACTA
- Obama still supports ACTA
- Theora development continues now that VP-8 is open source
- Free Software Foundation supports WebM video standard
- Theora project founder supports WebM, VP-8
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.