- ISPs not happy at all with FCC’s third way
- New bill sets high bar for FCC to regulate towards net neutrality
- New net neutrality bill demands neutral approach
- FCC chair defends broadband strategy
- Google offers lip service to privacy commissioners
- Google lawyer criticizes ACTA as cultural imperialism
- Details on FCC’s plans for universally available broadband
- Brazil decides against takedown regime for its new safe harbors
- USPTO tosses out MS’s patent claim against i4i
- Viacom, other networks claiming safe harbors weren’t meant for YouTube
- USAF affected by Sony dropping alternate OS boot from PS3
- Online publishers question Boucher on privacy bill
- Pirate Bay case appeals judges cleared of Bias by Sweden’s SupremeCourt
- Next step for Public Knowledge’s model copyright reform act
- Time Warner isn’t cooperating with US Copyright Group’s mass takedowns
- iiNet appeal date is set
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.