- NZ three strikes bill receives unanimous support
- Further reaching effects of Comcast ruling on FCC
- Canada again tops US piracy watch list
- Universal wants more limits on safe harbors in wake of Veoh ruling
- Indian trade official says ACTA is out of synch with TRIPS
- Ofcom moving ahead with DEAct letters regime
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.