- Remote malware injection via network controller
- Security holes find in smart meters
- Apple fixes dozens of security holes
- Emergency MSIE patch
- Hacker finds a way to exploit PDF even without a vulnerability
- Adobe, Foxit looking at PDEF executable hack
- Trivial iPhone flaw leads to privacy leak
- The chilling effects of malware
- Researchers pick apart search engine poisoning
- Privacy glitch exposes Facebook users’ emails briefly
- Mozilla close to fixing info leak with CSS history
- Java patch closes 27 holes
- Facebook phishing campaign also serving malware
- Mozilla first to patch pwn2own flaw
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.