- More thoughts on internet freedom from Ethan Zuckerman
- ACTA agenda leaks, still minimal time for transparency
- EU consultation on ACTA fails to advance the discussion
- Consolidated ACTA leak and first analysis on border searches
- Entertainment industry letter to Obama about ACTA
- Constitutional questions over ACTA
- How ACTA might replace WIPO
- Google officially ends censoring results in China
- Google’s own explanation of change to service in China
- MacKinnon on China’s response to Google
- China likely to revoke google.cn domain name
- Concerns over broadband plan
- Tech companies criticize Australian filtering plan
- DEB will include allowance for accused infringers to appeal
- How the DEB sets up a system like China’s censorship
- Next step in Google’s fiber experiment
- Piracy up in France despite three strikes rule
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.