- Web service automates WordPress password cracking
- New ransomware blocks internet access
- FreeBSD flaw yields escalated privileges
- MS disclaims responsibility for BSoD
- Cache poisoning vulnerability in ISC BIND 9
- dot-cm top domain for malware
- Remote crash flaw fixed in Linux kernel
- Zero-day fix for MSIE in last MS patch for the year
- Critical security fixes pending for Flash
- Exploit targets just patched Mac flaw
Ogg Vorbis is a totally open format.
There are many ways you can support the blog and the podcast.
All media available for download on this site is DRM-free. Label courtesy of the FSF's Defective By Design campaign, under a CC-BY-SA Unported 3.0 license.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and in the podcast are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of my employer or anyone else.